UFO - Brown County, Ohio on July 18, 2012

[postlink]http://ufoobserver.blogspot.com/2012/07/ufo-brown-county-ohio-on-july-18-2012.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEeHAy22EBYendofvid [starttext] This was observed around 3 AM in a different portion of the sky as this one viewed later at dawn These kind are qualitatively different from the "triangle formation" one in the other video (note one of the points of light on the other video which comprises the triangle is not viewable in the video, but only in still shots). These flicker and look like stars. For the longest time I've seen the move, sometimes up and down, or left and right. Recently I purchased a decent digital camera and tripod so that I could start documenting this. Since the summer of 2011, I can literally observe this and other phenomena in the night sky. I've seen very faint points of light travel a good distance in the sky before, meeting each other at a point. I have never seen these dart off. Instead, they simply fade out. I'm surprised more UFO reports aren't coming in from my area of Ohio. I've been searching Google News all the time to see if others are seeing these things. My guess is that most people aren't night owls like me and, even if they did see them, they'd probably write them off as stars and the movement as some kind of hallucination. [endtext]

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου